The Guide Is this your first time?
Recoflow’s individual page is called Record. IT is called 'Record(record)'because you can freely keep a record of your memorable events.
All the materials of Recoflow are saved in form of 'card'. When you use the card, you can use a project name that groups title, keyword, contents, and individual record.
Users can save the card in 5 formats. Choose a format that best fits your content.
- picture draw manually / cook recipe / certifying picture after an event
- internet article link / scrap of interesting post / self-blog URL
- self-introduction UCC / instrument playing / presentation video
- presentation / homework / team meeting record
- idea / motto / talking about hardtimes
When the user creates a card, the most important thing is the 'keyword'. Write the keyword that best summarize your card.
- Like 'Korean modern history', 'cooking', 'literature creation'if you use simple keywords, writer and readers can easily understand the content.
- Through keyword statistic ability, you can find out about the user’s major interest and changing progress.
- You can search the user and card with the keyword.
In order to help you enter a keyword, Recoflow provides keyword cloudfrom the editor.
You can see the record in various views.
- Flow viewprovides cards in chronological order
- Detail viewcan allow you to closely examin each card at once
- Project view allows you to view card with a separate project name. IT does not matter if the project is not a heavy one. Collect your individual experience into project category.